- I dislike licking envelopes. Tim gets stuck with the job or... I use tape.
- I've been in 2 car accidents and they were within 3 days of each other.
- My belly button is pierced.
- I hate talking on the phone. Sometimes I go a few days without checking my cell phone and it's always on silent...whoops!
- Caramel Frappes from McDonald's are by far my favorite drink.
- When I open the blinds they all have to be at an even length.
- Veal is yummy, but I refuse to eat it.
- I live by my planner and everyday "to-do" lists.
- I've never seen the Wizard of Oz, or had the desire to.
- I love coffee ice cream, but hate coffee.
- The essentials of my purse are: point and shoot camera, planner, wallet, all different color pens/highlighters, compact mirror, small bag with makeup/tweezers/nail clippers and cell phone.
- I like reading gossip magazines every one in awhile.
- Sodas in glass bottles are the best. Orange Cream Stewart's is my favorite.
- In high school/college I knew all the words to "I Like Big Butts." Now I just know phrases.
- One of my favorite things to do is play games, any kind... board games, card games, etc.
- I excessively scrub the dishes and then excessively rinse them.
- When I was little I choked on Jell-O. It wiggled and jiggled right into my throat and I've only eaten it a few times since then, always chopped up.
- I prefer hot dogs made in the microwave, not grilled, over a fire or on the stove.
- I can't pick a favorite...anything. It makes me feel like I'm excluding all the other choices. Lame, I know.
- I'm a fan of anything with bright colors and polka dots.
- The best way to relieve stress is to dance around and sing at the top of your lungs.
- I love to burn candles, some of the scents I enjoy are Orange Creamsicle, Banana Nut Bread, Coffee, Cinnamon Bun, Peach/Watermelon and any cookie/cake scent.
- I would rather go out for pizza then go somewhere fancy.
- I immediately peel the stickers off of anything I buy which is why I love goo-be-gone, it removes all the sticky parts left behind.
- I have weird sensory issues, like... not being able to put a popsicle stick in my mouth, I cant' stand wearing socks and shoes, I'm constantly fidgeting with my clothes if I feel the seams, etc., I can't handle anyone touching my neck... or thinking they are going to touch my neck, I won't eat some foods just because I can't stand the texture in my mouth and I can't have my hair on my neck for too long.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
25 Things About Me!
When I first thought about starting a blog my initial post was going to be something about me. I thought about writing 20ish things about myself or writing a little bit about my life until this point. Neither happened and I figured my birthday (which was on Sunday) would be a perfect opportunity to tell you all 25 things about me. Some you may know, some may come as a surprise and some may just make you giggle :) Enjoy!!