Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 4}

Our book for today was I-Spy Little Christmas by Jean Marzollo.

 

Christopher likes the I-Spy board books and is getting good at being able to locate all the little items in the picture. I was excited when I saw this book at a Thrift Store, looking brand new, for 10 cents and knew I had to snatch it up!

Our activity for the day was supposed to be setting up Christopher's mini Christmas tree and then playing an I-Spy game with the ornaments. (More information on game found at The Activity Mom) I thought playing with his tree/ornaments would be the best idea just in case he took them off. 

We weren't able to complete this game yet due to travel so instead today we used stamps to make holiday gifts tags. I got the idea from A Day of Wonders and knew Christopher would have a good time.
Stamps and Stamp pad set from Dollar Tree
Stampin' away
So much fun!
I bought a stamp pad and some foam stamps at the dollar tree and let Christopher go to town on some white card stock. I then cut them out and am planning on using them as gift tags on the gifts with the wrapping paper he will make.

In case you are just joining us, here is the post with all the Christmas books.


No comments:

Post a Comment