Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 7}

Our book today was J is for Jesus by Crystal Bowman.

Christopher got this book last year as a gift from our church nursery and we were very excited to use it this year in our Christmas countdown!

Our activity for the day was candy cane sensory tubes. I found the idea at Teach Preschool and knew that I would have no problem persuading Tim to eat some candy for me. This year I made two for Christopher to explore; one had green water and vegetable oil and the other was filled with red water and marbles or "snowballs." If I would have been really on top of it I would have had red or green electrical tape, but I'll settle for the black :)


Another fun activity, that we didn't get to do this year, was to make Candy Cane Playdough... how fun!

In case you are just joining us, here is the post with all the Christmas books.


No comments:

Post a Comment